Many of our tenants and communities are facing challenging times that look set to continue for some time. We recognise that providing quality homes is just part of our contribution. We understand the impact social value can have, and provide additional services to facilitate this so we can make a difference in our tenants lives.
We are committed to achieving extra value from the goods, services, works and utilities we procure to provide a positive impact or wellbeing for our tenants or individuals in the communities we work in.
Top areas we are focused on
- Develop links with Credit Union in Essex
- Promote London Community Credit Union
Health and Wellbeing
- Supporting local Food Bank - staff and corporate contribution
- Energy saving advice for tenants
Employment and Training
- Work placements for young people
- Apprentice Programme with contractors
- Partnership to provide employment training and support